Quote of the Week

"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work"
-Thomas Edison

Sunday, May 30

Home

Ahhh, I am finally home! I am so excited to be back in my own house with my family. I have already made brownies, soup, and mimosas. I love having a kitchen so much! I have also gotten to see my friends and boyfriend, which is great. Folklife has been going on in downtown Seattle this weekend. It is a celebration of folk arts, crafts, music, and food. There are people from every culture around the world selling delicious food and playing awesome music. All the weirdest and greatest people come out of their corners and descend upon the Space Needle. I went yesterday and it was really fun, but sadly the weather has been really terrible. This same time last year at the festival we were sunbathing and wearing shorts. This year it is 50 degrees, rainy and miserable. I guess thats what you can expect from Seattle, but it is a big shock to go from 80 degrees in Savannah to the coldness of the Pacific Northwest. I literally have not worn a pair of pants for two months until yesterday.
Anyway, life is busy, I still really need to unpack. My mother came down to Savannah to help me move out and was horrified by the amount of clothing I own. I have decided to try and sell a lot on ebay or donate it. However I do it, I need to clean out my closet. I have a lot of old clothes I bought my freshman/sophomore year of high school that I really enjoyed wearing then but just dont wear anymore. It is sometimes hard to let go of something you have had for so long, but I just have to do it if I want any room in my closet! I will have to be strong, haha. My eBay username is Rskell20 if you wanna check out what I am selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment