Quote of the Week

"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work"
-Thomas Edison

Tuesday, May 25

Anthropologie

I finally got a call back from Anthropologie! I applied for an internship as a window display maker. You guys may have sen Anthropologie stores with amazing window displays. They are all handmade by each store's own window display designer. I have an appointment at the local Bellevue Anthropologie in the swanky "Bravern" development. It is surrounded by Neiman Marcus, David Lawrence, DNA 2050, Hermes, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, and more! It seems like a really great place to work. I really hope I can get this internship, it would be a fantastic opportunity for me.

School is coming to an end. I am finishing up my Jacket project today, I am really excited to see how it turns out. I have also been packing up my dorm room, who know I had so much stuff! I have a storage unit, but I am still worried about getting all my clothes home! The shoes are a problem too, haha. My mom is coming down though, and she is bringing two suitcases to help out, so I should be alright. I am excited to be home and to focus on getting better and sewing and hopefully be working with Anthropologie. Anyway, I gotta run to my sewing class, I will update after I have my interview next Tuesday with Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment